The Users may freely browse through the Portal, however, in order to avail the Services, Users would be required to register on the Portal either as an individual or as an entity. By accessing the Portal, registering, or any other means of usage herein, the User shall be deemed to have read and agreed to the terms of the Agreement without requiring any other express, implied, or other consent requirements in writing or otherwise.
The User hereby represents and warrants that You:
- Are at least 18 (Eighteen) years of age or above and are fully able and competent to understand and agree the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in the Agreement
- Have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into and to fully abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, as far as age, jurisdiction, laws of the land, etc. are concerned
- Agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding your use of the Portal including Services.
2. TERM AND TERMINATION
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Services or are a User on the Portal. Treat Pa may terminate your use of/access to the Portal or the Services (either case, in whole or part), in its sole discretion, at any time, without warning or notice to you.
3. REGISTRATION, USER PROFILE & PROVISION OF SERVICES
- Users will have an option to register with us and create a personal profile on the Portal (“User Profile“), which may enable them to access additional sections on our Portal and avail of other Services. By accessing and/or completing the online registration process on the Portal and by creating a User Profile, the User confirms its acceptance of the Agreement. Treat Pa may, at its sole and absolute discretion, refuse to accept registration applications for the registration and creation of a User Profile.
- To create a User Profile, you may either:
- Acknowledge and agree that you may be required to give information about yourself and/or on behalf of any other person you sign-up for in the name of your User Profile verification. In order to complete your User Profile, you will be required to provide your full name, email address, gender, mobile number(s), date of birth, current city/place of residence, family doctor, etc. Any information provided by you to us should be complete and accurate to the best of your knowledge. We are not obliged to cross-check or verify information provided by you about yourself (or) on behalf of any other person and we will not take any responsibility for any outcome or consequence as a result of you providing incorrect information or concealing any relevant information from us.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to protect certain information relating to your usage of the Portal including, but not limited to, your username, password, email address, contact details, mobile number, and OTP if any. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and User Profile and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or User Profile.
- By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with Treat Pa Portal or Services including from or on behalf of the Third Party Service Providers.
- Treat Pa, Portal, the platform, or the mobile application in the mobile application store(App Store or Play Store) available for download on a device may include functionality to automatically check for updates or upgrades to the application. Unless your device or computer, its settings, or software does not permit transmission or use of upgrades or updates, you agree that we, or the applicable platform or mobile application store, may provide notice to you of the availability of such upgrades or updates and automatically push such upgrade or update to your device or computer from time-to-time. You may be required to install certain upgrades or updates to the software in order to continue to access or use the Portal or Services, or portions thereof (including upgrades or updates designed to correct issues with the Services). Any updates or upgrades provided to you by us shall be considered part of the Services.
- User acknowledges and agrees that (a) Services may be subject to certain limitations, such as limits on disk storage space and, other limitations dependent on the Third Party Service Provider’s engagement with Treat Pa. The Services may be subject to certain limitations, such as, limits on disk storage space and, other limitations dependent on the Third Party Service Provider’s engagement with Treat Pa; and (b) if Treat Pa disables access to the User account, User may be prevented from accessing the Portal or Services and that such User account details or any files or other content, which may be contained in such User account. Treat Pa also reserves the right to deactivate the User account in case of any foul, abusive, inappropriate language used in any functionality including reviews, comments, interaction with Treat Pa’s and/or Third Party Service Provider’s stakeholders.
4. USER CONTENT
- For the provision of Services, Treat Pa may allow the user to upload their existing medical records, maintain a repository of reports received from Third Party Service Providers, text, files, images, photos, video, or any other materials and to inter alia enables the User to provide Third Party Service Provider rating/ feedback, etc. (collectively, “User Content”) into the Portal.
- The User and/or Third Party Service Providers undertake to share or allow sharing of User Content with Treat Pa at their own risk. Treat Pa reserves the right to retain such information for the purpose of providing Services to the Users.
- Treat Pa reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to determine whether User Content is appropriate; and to remove any User Content, without notice or liability to you, which it determines to be inappropriate. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following is a partial list of the types of User Content that Treat Pa deems to be inappropriate:
- Content belonging to another person and to which a User does not have any right to;
- Content that infringes the intellectual property of any party;
- Content that contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- Content that includes racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable language;
- Content that is libelous, defamatory, or otherwise tortious language;
- Content that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines or executable files that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information of any person whatsoever; and
- Content that involves commercial activities and/or sales without Treat Pa’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes.
5. USER & PARTNER GUIDELINES
- You shall, directly or indirectly through third parties, not: (i) make and/or distribute copies of the Portal or mobile application; (ii) attempt to copy, reproduce, alter, modify and/or reverse engineer the Portal or mobile application; and/or (iii) create derivative works of the Portal or mobile application.
- You accept that any and all operations originating from your device shall be assumed to have been initiated by you.
- You shall request Treat Pa to disable your account and change the password immediately for the account if your device (wherein the Portal or mobile application account may be signed in) has been lost or stolen.
- You are responsible for any and all activities that occur in your account. You agree to notify Treat Pa immediately in the event of an unauthorized use of your User account or any other form of security breach. Treat Pa shall not be liable for any loss to you or your organization owing to negligent actions or a failure on your part to inform Treat Pa, within a reasonable time, about loss or theft of your device and/or any unauthorized access in your account, either with or without your knowledge. Further, you shall not use any other person’s account at any time, without an express prior written permission of the concerned account holder and Treat Pa.
- You shall be liable for losses incurred by Treat Pa or any other party due to a third party’s use of your account.
- You shall ensure that, while using the functions and features of the Portal or mobile application, all applicable laws, rules and regulations shall, at all times, be strictly complied with by you. Treat Pa shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for default of any nature by you.
- You agree that the Portal or mobile application may be linked to the website or mobile application of third parties, affiliates and business partners and that Treat Pa has no control over, and is not liable or responsible for content, accuracy, validity, reliability, quality of such websites or made available by/through the Portal or mobile application. Inclusion of any link on the Portal or mobile application does not imply that Treat Pa endorses the linked website. Other Parties may use the links and these services at their own risk.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to Treat Pa, Third Party Service Provider or others (including without limitation unlicensed third party content) without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information.
- If Treat Pa becomes aware that one of our users is a repeat copyright infringer, it is our policy to take reasonable steps within our power to terminate that User. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with relevant documentary and other evidence and we will be happy to take corrective action accordingly.
7. USER-THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER DISPUTES
- Users are solely responsible for their interactions with Third Party Service Providers including doctors, hospitals, diagnostic test centers, pharmacies, home care providers or any other healthcare service providers. All the billings are done by third parties. we are a facilitator. Treat Pa reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you, other Users and/or Third Party Service Providers and to immediately terminate the privileges of any User. Treat Pa is not liable in case of non-fulfilment of the privileges offered to the user by any third party service provider (you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org addressing your concern in detail and we will do the best to address your concern).
- Portal, for provision of Services facilitates between the User and Third Party Service Provider and no associations or interactions that happen between the User and Third Party Service Provider is the responsibility of Treat Pa. Accordingly, Treat Pa shall not be responsible for the quality of the services rendered or payment due therefor. The same shall be availed of/rendered or procured/supplied on terms mutually agreed between the concerned User and Third Party Service Provider. In the event of any claims arising on account thereof, the sole remedy shall be against the concerned User and/or Third Party Service Provider and not Treat Pa.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Treat Pa makes no warranty and will not be liable, in any manner whatsoever, for claims pertaining to malpractice, negligence, deficiency of services on the part of a Third Party Service Provider and/or such other claims pertaining to, including, without limitation: (a) quality, authenticity and availability of the services and products; (b) delay in performance/delivery or non-performance/delivery of the services and products availed/procured; (c) injury, death and/or side effects caused due to the services availed/procured; (d) non-maintenance or any loss of any User Content (including health and medical records); (e) insurance and other related services.
- You accept and acknowledge that Treat Pa does not verify any content or information provided by or obtained from either the Users or Third Party Service Providers, and to fullest extent permitted by applicable law(s), disclaims all liability arising out of the Other Parties’ use or reliance upon the Portal, the Services, data and reports by Third Party Service Providers, representations and warranties made by the other parties on the Portal or any opinion or suggestion given or expressed by Treat Pa or any Third Party Service Provider in relation to any Services provided by Treat Pa.
- Treat Pa is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Services or Third Party Service Provider. Treat Pa assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User communication or any User Content or Treat Pa Content or data from any Third Party Service Provider.
- Under no circumstances shall Treat Pa be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Services, from any User Content or Treat Pa Content posted on or through the Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the Services or Third Party Service Provider, whether online or offline. Treat Pa cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Services.
- This Portal is controlled and operated from India and Treat Pa makes no representation that the content, information or materials made available herein are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. Access and use of this Portal from outside India is entirely at your sole risk and you agree and undertake to be responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws and agree to release, discharge and absolve the Treat Pa Parties from any liability or loss in this respect.
- Treat Pa reserves the right to introduce and initiate new features, functionalities and components to the Portal and/or change, alter, modify, suspend, discontinue or remove the existing ones without any prior notice to you. Further, Treat Pa is entitled to discontinue (either permanently or temporarily) one or more of the Services provided or terminate the Portal without any prior notice to you.
9. DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAW
- In case of any dispute concerning or involving the Services, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of India and the Courts of Coimbatore shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate all disputes.
10. FORCE MAJEURE
Treat Pa and/or a User will not be in default, if its/his/her failure to perform any obligations hereunder (other than any payment obligation) is caused by supervening conditions beyond that party’s reasonable control, including without limitation acts of God, pandemic, civil commotion, strikes, labour disputes, internet service interruptions or slowdowns, vandalism or hacker attacks, or governmental demands or requirements.
11. INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION
- A clear identification of the allegedly prohibited/unlawful/abusive material on the Portal (with specific URL reference)
- Your contact details: name, address, e-mail address and phone number
- In case of an alleged violation of proprietary rights (including copyright, trade-mark or privacy rights), a statement that you believe, in good faith, that use of proprietary material allegedly infringed on Portal is not authorized by you or your agent or law
- A statement that you believe, in good faith, that such material is prohibited/unlawful/abusive and
- A statement that the information provided in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury and that the signatory is authorized to act on your behalf.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event shall treat pa be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including damages for loss of use, data or profits (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, or any other intangible losses, even if you or any third party have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, treat pa’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to treat pa (in the form of commission as marketplace) for the services during the term of your use. the foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law. you specifically acknowledge that treat
pa shall not be liable for user content or for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
14. INFORMATION GATHERED AND TRACKED
- Treat Pa may disclose or transfer User Content to its affiliates including in other countries, and You hereby consent to such transfer. In line with applicable laws, Treat Pa is permitted only to transfer sensitive personal data or information including any information, to any other body corporate or a person in India, or located in any other country, that ensures the same level of data protection that is adhered to by Treat Pa, only if such transfer is necessary for the performance of the lawful contract between Treat Pa or any person on its behalf and the user or where the User has consented to data transfer.
15. SERVICE LEVELS
16. WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY OF TERMS
The failure of Treat Pa to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
18. REPORT ABUSE